HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!
Now when this year is coming to it’s end, I wanted to list my wishes (and expectations) for the next year 2018. (I’m not making any promises but you can always wish nice things to happening). So here’s my wishlist:
- I hope I will enjoy my new job and get many new experiences there
- I hope to getting sleep better
- I hope I could finally travel (which I haven’t been able to done for years) because of my economic situation
- I hope my parents will cope next year atleast ok (that they could manage to be at home and that their condition will not come much weaker)
- I hope the expected Finland’s Gymnaestrada (where I will perform with my team) at summer 2018 is going well, the weather is good and I hope I have great time there (I really believe so)
- I hope I will build up my body control at flow gymnastics
- I hope my friends (and all my closest) will do fine
- I hope we have good (better than last) year with my spouse (much love and care so that we don’t take each other as self-evident what happens too easily)
- I hope more sunny days and I hope better summer for the year 2018 than it was 2017 (or else I will loose my mind)
I also wish everything best to all of my readers! I wish you will have much love and happiness in 2018 and I wish healthiness to everybody!
The hundred years old Finnish maiden got her party’s and life goes on to the next year and to new waters.
Happy New Year! Best wishes! Happy New Blogging in 2018!
Thank you so much and same to you! 😁 🎆
Paluuviite: NEW YEAR WISHES – SEO
Paluuviite: THE MOST RECOMMENDED POSTS AND HIGHLIGHTS IN 2018 – Tanssitytön blogi