We’re back at 20’th century…
I can’t believe it. Like we have been traveling in time…or just traveling…over years…That number (2020) feels so absurd. I mean then years have passed by of the new year 2010 and twenty years of the new year 2000 (millenium) but the good thing is I always loved 20’s style. I think we should take it back…So (never mind the middle age crisis and) welcome back 20’s!!!
I want to thank all of my customers of the last year 2019! I’m so grateful to have you all! Without your positivity my year would have been even more worse what it already was! You keep me alive I can tell!
I don’t wish anything so much than just simply that this year is easier than the last one. 2019 was very hard for me and took all of my energy so I wish I can get it back and get a fresh new start! I just want to be health and happy!
The year of losses *2019*
Last year took more than gave, much more…
There were big losses. For me the biggest loss was naturally the loss of my father but…
…also there were other losses. Publicly known people losses. We lost inter alia all them:
- Mikko Saarela (16.1.1958-11.1.2019) -musician, song writer, biologist, founder and basist of the popular finnish band: Eppu Normaali
- Emiliano Sala (31.10.1990-21.1.2019) Argentinian star socker player
- Olli Ainola (23.6.1958-27.1.2019) finnish tv-journalist, chief of radio ”Yle” (=public broadcasting company) tv news finance shipment
- Matti Nykänen (17.7.1963-4.2.2019) Legendary ski jumper
- Ismo Kallio (16.2.1935-2.2.2019) finnish actor who is well known for his imitations of finnish president: Mauno (”Manu”) Koivisto (1982-1988) and was called as ”auxiliary Manu”
- Gordon Banks (30.12.1937-12.2.2019) one of the best goalies who did lead England to it’s one and only world championship 1966
- Olli Lindholm (19.3.1964-12.2.2019) Vocal of the popular finnish band: ”Yö”
- Karl Lagerfeld (10.9.1933-19.2.2019) Well known German fashion designer, specially known for the head designer of Chanel
- Keith Flint (17.9.1969-4.3.2019) Vocalist of the 90’s and 2000’s popular band: ”Prodigy” made suicide
- Luke Perry (11.10.1966-4.3.2019) an actor who was well known of his role on Beverly Hills 90210 tv-serie.
- Lasse Pöysti (24.1.1927-5.4.2019) finnish actor, director, leader of the theater and script writer
- Olli Mäki (22.12.1936-6.4.2019) finnish star boxer, the only one who have won European champion ship
- Kari Pesonen (11.2.1961-20.4.2019) Vocalist and song writer of the finnish band: ”Puolikuu” (half moon) passed away only few hours before gig
- Ken Kercheval (15.7.1935-21.4.2019) An actor who was well known from the Dallas tv-serie
- Oiva Toikka (29.5.1931-22.4.2019) Successful finnish glass artist
- Reijo Taipale (9.3.1940-26.4.2019) finnish adult pop star with a long track
- Peter Mayhew (19.5.1944-30.4.2019) Well known from Star Wars movies as ”Chewbacca”
- Doris Day (3.4.1922-13.5.2019) One of the most popular actor and singer on 50’s and 60’s
- Anna-Kaisa Hermunen (17.2.1948-13.5.2019) finnish journalist who was well known from the tv-program: ”Hermunen”
- Peggy Lipton (30.8.1946-11.5.2019) An actor specially known from the tv-serie: ”Twin Peaks”
- Niki Lauda (22.2.1949-20.52019) Three Times winner of the Formula 1 (1975, 1977, 1984). One of the most legendary formula drivers ever.
- Joonas Loiri (17.4.1982-29.5.2019) finnish DJ, music video director and provider also known as son of entertainment artist Vesa-Matti Loiri
- Jose Antonio Reyes (1.9.1983-1.6.2019) did die on car accident. He was popular player of soccer- team ”Arsenal”
- Billy Drago (30.11.1945-24.6.2019) An actor and stunt well known from the movies: ”Untouchables”, ”Freeway” ”Mysterious Skies”
- Carl Gustav Jernström (31.7.1944-14.7.2019) Founder of the circus Finlandia (1979) whitch is still one of the most popular finnish circus
- Claes Andersson (30.5.1937-24.7.2019) was minister, writer, psychiatrist and jazz-musician
- Jorma Kinnunen (15.12.1941-25.7.2019) Well known javelin thrower
- Toni Morrison (18.2.1931-5.8.2019) was first afro-American woman who won Nobel literature prize 1993. On her books she described the life of black women these days and in history.
- Jeffrey Epstein (20.1.1953-10.8.2019) was a multimillionaire and investment banker. He made suicide in jail while he was waiting his trial regarding to under aged vice ring.
- Princess Christina (18.2.1947-16.8.2019) Princess of Netherlands was the queen Juliana’s and Prince Bernhard’s youngest daughter and queen Beatrix’s youngest sister.
- Juhani Kärkinen (28.10.1935-29.8.2019) Finnish successful ski jumper on 50’s and 60’s. He won gold medal at Lahti world championships 1958.
- Jukka Virtanen (25.7.1933-1.9.2019) was finnish well known writer, journalist, singer, script writer, speaker. He was multifunctional media man.
- Robert Gabriel Mugabe (21.2.1924-6.9.2019) was the politician and leader of Zimbabwe. He was the prime minister 1980-1987 and the president of Zimbabwe 1987-2017.
- Kari Toivonen (1942-28.9.2019) was finnish long-time reporter on YLE
- Kyllikki Forssell (2.51925-7.10.2019) an actor who got pro-Finlandia medal and the title of theater Counselor
- Aila Meriluoto (10.1.1924-21.10.2019) was poetist and writer. She published her first still popular poetry work: ”Lasimaalaus” (=glasspainting) 1946.
- Mervi Tapola (14.4.1954-30.10.2019) was the heir of Tapola-meat processing Company and the ex-wife of Matti Nykänen. They were married two times and their relationship was very stormy and it was implied on finnish media.
- Anne ”heinäsirkka” (=grasshoper) Taskinen (3.2.1958-7.12.2019) Finnish rock-musician, actor and journalist. After her rock-career she worked at radio, the freelancejournalist of finnish newspaper (Iltalehti) and occasion organiser.
- Marie Fredriksson (30.5.1958-9.12.2019) Best known as vocalist of The Roxette pop-rock band.
- Ari Behn (30.9.1972-25.12.2019) Writer and spouse of Norwegian princess Märtha Louise 2002-2016
I’m sorry, this comes little late (I visited at my mom on new year’s eve and I was at work on new year’s day) so I have been busy but anyway better later than never…